Listening to this CD today in the car. This song is so good.
In other news. This:
via claire.
And the food agenda so far:
Masse's coffee and pastries
Cheeseboard salsa
Tacubaya
Monterey Market
Ici
Acme pain epi
artichokes
Masse's minicakes
honey lemon tea
ALL IN ONE DAY that happened to be my birthday!
I also got two amazing art books, one of ma main man HCB from the MoMA,
and one from the Brooklyn Costume Institute at the Met.
I also got two amazing art books, one of ma main man HCB from the MoMA,
and one from the Brooklyn Costume Institute at the Met.
Aaaand we watched Motorcycle Diaries. Taking a class on Che next semester!
I highly recommend reading the book if you like the movie (which duh, you do).
It's AMAZING. Can't wait to be able to read it in the original.
It's AMAZING. Can't wait to be able to read it in the original.
Oh hey, DID YOU WRITE THIS POST FOR ME?
ReplyDeleteBecause this is like, pretty much everything I love. Also, I really really really want to learn more about CG.
Also, I miss you like hail.
yes indeed! tu me manques
ReplyDelete