9.18.2011

WBAR DJ app playlist

Thrown together when I remembered it was due within an hour. Our genres include protopunk, punk, and postpunk.


Blitzkrieg Bop – Shonen Knife

Redondo Beach – Patti Smith

Kick Out the Jams – MC5

I Live oFf You – X-Ray Spex

Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out – The Replacements

Bullet – Misfits

In Your Car – Ty Segall

I Just Wanna Get Along – The Breeders

He’s My Thing – Babes in Toyland

Babydoll – Hole

I Just Wanna Puke On The Stereo – The Frumpies

Suck My Left One – Bikini Kill

On My Rockin’ Machine – L7

Roller Girl – Anna Karina

I Want More - Bangs

Clocks – The Casual Dots

Ne Me Laisse Pas L’aimer – Brigitte Bardot

Trip – Baris Manço & Kaygisizlar

Marihuana Marie – Rika Jansen

I Wanna Make It With You – The Smoke

Berlin – Heidi Brühl

I Don’t Like it Like That – The Bobbettes

Wrong Feels Right – Dum Dum Girls

Shoplifting – The Slits

Stealing People’s Mail – Dead Kennedys

Rock ‘n’ Roll – Lou Reed

Noam Chomsky Spring Break 2002 – Department of Eagles

Don’t Do It – Sharon Van Etten

The Night Collectors – Les Rallizes Denudés

OOO – Native Korean Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment