Just downloaded their entire discography, finally. Success. Just in time for Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore to GET DIVORCED. What is the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Even the sun-clouds this morning cannot manage such skirts.
Nor the woman in the ambulance
Whose red heart blooms through her coat so astoundingly--
A gift, a love gift
Utterly unasked for
By a sky
Palely and flamily
Igniting its carbon monoxide, by eyes
Dulled to a halt under bowlers.
O my God, what am I
That these late mouths should cry open
In a forest of frost, in a dawn of cornflowers.
- Poppies in October by Sylvia Plath
I can't tell you how bummed I was when I heard the Kim and Thurston were getting divorced--Sonic Youth was the first concert I went to!!!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, this photos is one of my favorites of them, it was on my inspiration board for last season.
xx
Tiffany