3.23.2009

Let's get out of this country





I am in love with this girl's photography:



Croatian marvel, aged 27, Snjezana Josipovic (NO idea how you would say that).
Check out her website: snjezanajosipovic.com.
Eastern Europe is the shit. I'm going to Prague this summer! So excited.

You know what I'm not excited about? You guessed it, school. The mornings are so bad. At least it's sunnyish. I love driving around when it's sunny. It's so free and happy. Those in the know are probably waiting for me to mention Camera Obscura. So I will oblige. This lovely Scottish band was formed in 1996 and is still going strong, with a new album expected next month called My Maudlin Career. Camera Obscura will make it better.
Let's Get Out Of This Country
Teenager
My Maudlin Career

1 comment:

  1. My friend Erik now goes to school in Prague. I guess Prague is just that cool.

    ReplyDelete