So Terren and I are starting a radio show. WOOOOO I'm excited. Hopefully they accept our application. The people who run it are weird and seem really stuckup, hella indie, etc. So we had to make a 50 song playlist, and we each did 25. Here are some of them. I tried to spice things up in terms of obscurity to try to impress them, I admit. Some are sooooo indie they didn't have them on this playlist website, woah.
Eunice and I were talking about how we love Patti Smith and how Mara and Gwen are the Patti Smith people who got us each into her.
AHHHH I'm procrastinating so much. Bad Nessa. I have to read the rest of the Odyssey, write a fuckin' grant proposal for a bio lab about COLORED BLOCK I kid you not, read a bunch more stuff, and go to 3 meetings tomorrow that are literally all happening back to back. I need to get a flu shot sometime. I keep intending to go to the gym. OK, I'm going right in 10 mins. "HURRY UP PLEASE IT'S TIME" I'm listening to The Wasteland. On Thursday I'm going to a talk by the Prime Minister of Nepal, you know, no bd. I'm babysitting on Friday, which is win... $15/hour for 5 hours in the evening on the Upper West Side. Of course, it happens to occur at the same time as "Spectails" which stands for Spectator Cocktails? Party on the roof of the Spec office. Lol, we will see if that is still going on at midnight when I get back. My guess is yes. Too bad I miss the official "pre-game" at the Photo Editor's suite. I am dubious.
Goonight Bill, Goonight Lou, Goonight May, Goonight. Ta ta, Goonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment