do I define the concept of revolution?
There are too many answers. Is it the point that you can't define it? I don't know how to write like this. Plus I'm scared of my professor because she is SO LEGIT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Even the sun-clouds this morning cannot manage such skirts.
Nor the woman in the ambulance
Whose red heart blooms through her coat so astoundingly--
A gift, a love gift
Utterly unasked for
By a sky
Palely and flamily
Igniting its carbon monoxide, by eyes
Dulled to a halt under bowlers.
O my God, what am I
That these late mouths should cry open
In a forest of frost, in a dawn of cornflowers.
- Poppies in October by Sylvia Plath
oh girl
ReplyDeletehate that i dropped the class because it was incredible but don't envy you that paper. i was always so scared to speak because i was so impressed by her, i didn't want her to think i was stupid.