8.04.2011

Quotes from the great EYK re: the working life

I now understand why alcoholism is a problem for young professionals. [drinking a whiskey sour]

I'm going to gouge out my eyes with these paper clips.

I love the B54 since I'm usually the only non-black person. It makes me feel like a part of the dream of black militancy.

FUCK MICROSOFT 2007 MOST NON-INTUITIVE VERSION OF WORD EVER. DROP DOWN MENUS EXIST FOR A REASON. This is an instance of me wanting to become a Luddite and smash the screen with my rainbow colored office supplies. 2007 SUX that was when Ashley Simpson was famous.

GAHH I DONT KNOW WHERE MY HEADPHONES ARE

Yeah I took a nap instead of lunch today. It was great.

Werk ish gut, less boring today /I may feign a migraine to go home early.

I feel like I'm doing absolutely nothing today. [me: why?] Bc I don wanna.

Blahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment