2.15.2009

People Got a Lotta Nerve

So Neko Case is pretty great. I originally picked up her CD Fox Confessor Brings the Flood because it has a greyhound on the cover. I was just reading the New York Times Magazine today, and she has a big article! She has a new CD coming out soon, and there is a free single that you can download!

Download:http://www.anti.com/media/download/708

I learned that she has rescued 3 greyhounds, and her label, Anti-, is donating $5 to the Best Friends Animal Society for every blog post such as this one! The cover of her new album is pretty amazing as well, muscle car, sword, bare feet... It's called Middle Cyclone and it's coming out March 3rd.


Neko with her greyhound.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE NEKO CASE. seriously though, i've watched the e.p.k. for Middle Cyclone more times than I can count. i am so excited for the piano orchestra and THE FROGS. i didn't know you liked her that much. now i have somebody else to share my excitement with besides ms. kordich. yes!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbjnS_RTj_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh so great. i love the pianos. they have names!

    ReplyDelete