4.15.2009

Halfway through April

Ok I must share with you the most hilarious interview I have ever read. Bai Ling. is win. I blogged about her fashion sense here. Oh man. The lols abound.

So I'm off to the distant lands of the East tomorrow through Tuesday, but hopefully I will decide where I want to go to college after this. I am staying in grungy dorm rooms of total strangers, a thought which thrills me to my very bones.

I powdered the beehive today and there is TONS of honey. Very, very heavy. Who knew beekeeping could make you buff! I find going into the hive to be an interesting experience from an emotional stand point. At first I'm a little freaked out, because there are a few bees flying around me that are clearly not happy. But then, there are more flying in the air all around and the buzzing doesn't frighten me anymore. You have to remain calm or else they will also get agitated. There are SO many bees in there that it's just calming to watch them all at work doing different things. It's truly amazing to see the intricate comb, bulging and dark with honey. I don't understand some people's immense dislike of honeybees. To me, they are some of the sweetest creatures in the world. Think of it: there I am with a piece of metal prying open their hive, moving things around, taking everything apart, and they are just so chill. It's crazy.

Anyway, I have to go pack for chance of showers (poo). Here's what I've been listening to, some beats to get you through the lullllls that are April '09, seniors.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

4 comments:

  1. Zomg I'm reading the interview. REDIC. She reminds me so much of Wanda Chan. If Nolan sees this, he'll know what I'm talking about. I'll tell you the story about her in person, Nessy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really makes me want to go see Crank: High Voltage now. Its premise is redic even for a B movie and how could one resist seeing a movie starring Bai Ling's "shiny diaper"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I thought of you when I read that interview.

    And Erin, she totally is Wanda. Too bad Bai Ling doesn't have an alter ego. Then it would be a complete picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are a fan of Bai Ling, does that make you Bailingual?

    ReplyDelete