Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've blogged. I have been super busy. Either that or really lazy. Maybe both. In any case, if you haven't heard from my other blog, I'm going to Barnard next year, with my good friend and amazing artist, not to mention co-blogger, Eunice Yooni Kim. I'm so excited. We have daily freak outs when we discover all the cool things we will have to do. I will keep you updated on life in the big apple. Also, the sound track for New York City is SO the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. No question about it. It may expand slightly, considering that I have 4 years to spend there (!).
I think I should let you know that my life will recommence after next week because the Math AP will be over and none of my classes have any work really. Except all the teachers think it's a good idea to assign big projects. They thought wrong. Not a good idea.
I'm getting sick now, and I'm really mad because I was just sick like a month ago. I just went to Amoeba with my bro and got Medulla for $3 which is exciting. The hair sculptures are madness. (Does anyone know what I'm talking about?) I still need Post and then my Bjork collection will be complete. (There you go.) Max got the new Beirut album. I wasn't aware there was a new Beirut album, but now we have it. I'm in a Strokes mood right now though. Room on Fire is SUCH a good album. I can't stop listening to it.
This is the new FML. I never even read FML that much, but I got so tired of it.
Also, THIS will make your day.
4.28.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
holy shit
ReplyDeletei just spend forever looking at those texts
hahahahahahaa
I know what you mean! Medulla is tied for second with my favorite Bjork album cover. First is Homogenic. Then Post and Medulla. And then Volta, which isn't really like the others, but it features her as a giant egg. And that's cool.
ReplyDeleteHomogenic freaks me out. I can't look at it for too long. Vespertine is hella cool too. Especially the booklet thingy. I really like Post too.
ReplyDelete