High School is drawing to a close.
Here is a song by Camera Obscura that I am obsessed with right now. It's called Hands Up Baby and the lyrics are crazy.
I've been spending my past few evenings watching recordings of tadpoles swimming around as part of my APES proj. I think I just finished all that, so celebration is in order. Kinda. I still have to make my poster and shit. And do my French project, my other linguistics project, and my math project. WHY. I do not know.
The Art Show is this Friday and Gwen and I are the official DJs. I'm pumped. I want to be part of the college radio station in college, not that this has much to do with that, but I think that would be fun. Anyway, I finally tried out the painting-on-top-of-photos idea that I've had floating around for a long time. I'm not 100% pleased, but it's interesting and different to say the least. I also got a couple good ones for "saying goodbye," which I will probably put up in my dorm room! I have a columbia.edu email. It is vst2105@columbia.edu. I don't know what those numbers represent. I also have some other password that they assigned me and it's like 10 digits long and it has weird symbols and I will never remember it!! I have to fill out the Roommate Form. Actually I filled it out already but I was too scared to send it. It's only like 10 questions! One of them is about having guests: a) male and female, b) female, or c) none. I lol at you women's colleges. SO many girls in our class are going to women's colleges this year. Eight I believe, out of 40. My theory is that the poor quality of the majority of '09 males (not you who are reading this surely!) has driven them to psychological and physical sanctuary from all men. Or course that doesn't really apply to Barnard. But you know. It's funny to make fun of how lame our class is. I'm actually really sad though. There are definitely several people that I wish I could have gotten to know better.
WOW I am babbling a lot. This was originally going to be a one line post that just said "WHAT?" Well, now I feel obligated to put a photograph.
Combustion is imminent.
you are absolutely hilarious.
ReplyDeleteand right about the women's college thing.
some comments:
ReplyDelete1) I don't understand final projects. School needs to let go of us.
2) I am trying to figure out your middle name. S. Hmmm. I think I knew this at one point.
3) I appreciate the shout-out without actually shouting-me-out.
4) Regarding art show, I played lots of YYY at the advanced project show. too bad nobody came for the evening one except dr. prokup. Hysteric is such a great song, though. And SOFT SHOCK. great times.
5)I concur with your conclusion that with the exception of several shining gems of people, our class is teh lamez0rs.
ahaha def.
ReplyDeleteSophia! I'm excited to hear everyone's middle names at graduation.