I will never have to take another AP in my life! Sweet.
I'm mad pumped for various and sundry events coming up. Mostly tonight and tomorrow night. Firstly, tonight is the Team Finals at the Berkeley Poetry Slam, meaning that it's the best poets and some of my favorites! WIN.
Tomorrow is Tourettes Without Regrets. Anybody out there in blog land who is reading this and who leaves in the East Bay should come. It's soooo amazing. It has this hilarious comedian Brett Weinbach that Hannah, Claire, and I saw there before. And Joshua Walters is going to be there. I love him more than any other bipolar white Jewish kid I know. I could go on for hours about the pig hearts and the dirty haiku battles, and the CRAZY beatboxers, but you should really just come.
Everyone has these ideas about what poetry slams are like, and until they go to them, they have no idea what they're actually about. In NYC next year, I'm really excited for the legendary Urbana Slam and Nuyoricans Cafe! :D I know I'm a total nerd for this stuff, but you can't judge me until you go and see for your self how cool they are. I swear to god there will be not a beret in sight.
On another note, Alice told me about this blog a while ago called Dish a Day that is all about great eats in the East Bay. Mmmm.
Here are some lovely tunes for a lovely day. Just stuff I've been listening to lately, very chill, very eclectic. (Has anyone else ever heard of Bell? They are amazing.) Photo (unfortunately cropped from the playlist thingy) by Kelsey Carter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Duuuude thanks for the shoutout. It is appreciated. Mehhhhhh I have two more APs. APs suck.
ReplyDelete