In my research regarding Yooni and my future apartment in Brooklyn (Williamsburg area), I ran across this blog. It is so unbelievably snarky!!! Love it. It's kinda my new Go Fug Yourself.I literally lol'd at this post about those Dunkin' Donuts ads in every fuckin subway car.
Brooklyn is an interesting place now. I don't know much about it, but when we went to Williamsburg it reminded me of the Mission in SF. Some people would use the terms 'gentrification' and 'hipster central' to describe it. But I still like it. What's also really cool is that like a block away from Bedford Ave is a Latino community, and right on the other side of the freeway is a very conservative Jewish community. Literally, every single grown man was wearing one of those awesome broad-brimmed fur hats.
Also, there is a ridiculous percentage of artists that operate out of Brooklyn. They just flock there. Let me name drop for a sec: Dirty Projectors, Grizzly Bear, Bishop Allen, MGMT, TV on the Radio, Vampire Weekend (Columbia grads hollaaa), Animal Collective, Cristal Stilts, the Strokes, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs.........
Lastly, Yooni and I plan on having one of these in our BK apartment.
whatup
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for micro chicks.
ReplyDelete