http://www.thamesandhudson.com/ethbeauxgraph.html
Thames & Hudson is an art, architecture, and design publishing house. I saw the book Data Flow at the Palais de Tokyo bookstore (I think?) or maybe the Jeu de Paume or ArtAzart. But it's the coolest book evar. It has all these amazing designs and crazy graphics and ways of representing data. I wrote down the name on a random page of my notebook and I just found it and got excited. Except that it's still $50. Which is better than 50 euros. But still.
And it's really hard to find some of the cool things published by this company in the US! I mainly want to go to a bookstore and look at it for like an hour. GAH I'm in New York they have got to have it somewhere!
This is Mayan mythology:

I'm really glad I could find this one. I remember it from looking at the book. I think it's the overlap of words from religious texts of different religions.

The rest are just cool looking things. I have no idea what they represent.


damn. now i want it too.
ReplyDelete