School is back in session and it feels pointless as ever. It's odd though how as soon as I set foot on campus it feels like I never left. Everyone just does the same exact thing they did when we left two weeks ago. Calculus is the bane of my existence; I'm sorry but I don't fucking care what the fucking derivative of shit is. The beehive is doing okay, they really don't like the cold weather, and the ants are invading. Dean emailed me at 1:30 p.m. a week ago saying "you need to move the beehive today there is drilling." I'm like wtf. There's a lot of construction going on right now for some reason. Dean annoys the crap out of me with his little British accent and his imperialistic tendencies. Making his vacation to India a "school trip" to "raise global awareness" is such bullshit. The money that it costs to fly there and back, not to mention the carbon footprint! So ridiculous. And honestly, for what purpose? Also, does anyone know what the can of "spotted dick" on the shelf of his office is?? Seriously been wonderin about that.
I love foggy weather, but it sometimes makes me really tired, such as right now. There is inertia that is holding me back from doing any homework. This is such a weird transitional time of life; there's not really anything to do or anywhere to go for several months. I got into a big fight with my mom because she was angry about me staying up into the wee hours of the night. Honestly, I'm a senior in high school and if she doesn't approve of what I do, there's not a lot I'm going to do about it. I love my family more than anything, but sometimes I'm so ready for college. Life at home and at school seems so stilted.
On another note, Beyoncé is a robot. SRSLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you write this post for me? Skepticism regarding Dean's trips? Check. General Beyoncé appreciation? Check.
ReplyDelete