10.05.2009

MMM



IMG_2071.jpg
Originally uploaded by aaroncaley

I love this blog: Dish A Day. (This guy is a good photographer too.) Alice introduced me to it a while ago. Haha, looking at all of the great Bay Area food makes me especially sad and jealous now. One thing I feel like New York lacks is really good Mexican food. I mean, I'm sure it's here somewhere, but it's not as easy to find. Also, I'm Uptown. Like way uptown. I feel you would need to go to Queens or somewhere with more Mexican people. Harlem probably would be good too actually, now that I think about it. It's not like Oakland though.

It's not a matter of there being no good food here obviously, it's a matter of 1. nothing being near here really and 2. no money.

I would say one of the main lifestyle changes I am facing is diet. I mean obviously my entire lifestyle is different, but I miss my fresh produce more than I thought I would. Flavorful food in general. Yooni can attest. She literally puts hot sauce on everything. Pizza, bagels, soup, you name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment