6.08.2010

Things to DIY

MRRAHH want to shred, cut, bleach.
Already made some cut-offs from some rather dated flare jeans. NEXT ON MA HIT LIST:

ALL OF THIS from Litter. (almost had an internship here. would have gotten some street cred now that EVERYONE is knocking them off.)

This Miu Miu-ish collar.

Maybe something like this. Or something else t-shirt related, a little more punk: this.

Maybe this, cheapo saddle shoes.

And crocheted things with the gorgeous Italian yarn left over from my Grandma's couture knitwear business in the 60s:

And I really want to make this, crocheted chain necklaces.

This, dying things with plants.

To be continued.../any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. YOUR G-MA HAD A COUTURE KNITWEAR BUSINESS? WUT? how did i not know this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really explain why I like this necklace so much, but I do like it kind of a ridiculous amount:

    http://lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=6458

    But seriously, $253? Ok then, DIY it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes indeed. she designed something for sophia loren one time. then she went crazy and became a born again christian minister or something like that.

    claire that is so pretty! it would be really easy to make too. you should do it!

    ReplyDelete